We Want To Say
As some of you may know, we’ve been working on a premises in the centre of Chester.
Our plan was to open up a new showroom but we got busy… very busy!
Firstly, a huge thank you for your support of the past couple of years.
so… we’ve decided to replace our window banners with some artwork… your artwork (or more to the point, your children’s’ artwork)
We’re asking your little ones to submit a drawing, colouring or painting dedicated to our Emergency Services and Key Workers – so get creative!
With the help of some of our friends within the Emergency and Key Services, we’ll select some to be printed to fill our windows.
We’ll be selecting one from each age group along with a couple extra we really like and we’ll look at publishing as many entries as possible to our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you’re taking the time to submit one to us, we’ll do our best to post it online
1. Submit your picture, colouring or painting by emailing it to email@example.com
2. Ideally, create your design on a blank A4 sheet, scan and send to us as PDF.
3. If you don’t have a scanner available, a photo/scan from your phone will be fine.
If you can manage to take a clear well lit shot, that would be great.
3. Make sure to include the name & age of the child submitting
4. Include an inspirational message of thank you to our Emergency Services and Key Workers.
5. Follow our social media accounts to see who gets chosen – we promise to post EVERY SINGLE ENTRY submitted, to our social accounts.
6. All entries need to be in by 7th May 2020 so that we can get them printed and displayed.
Monday - Thursday
Office: 09:00 - 16:00
Showroom: 09:00 - 15:00
Office: 09:00 - 13:00
Saturday - Sunday